Decided you want to work for us? Take the next step…..
Check out our vacancies and apply now to become part of our team.
Our recruitment and selection process is based on the principles of fairness and equity. We aim to attract a wide range of applicants and appoint the best person for the job.
To help make your application as smooth as possible here are some tips to guide you through the process.
- View all our current vacancies from the vacancy section of our website
- All our vacancies will have a job description attached to give you a full understanding of the role and what we’re looking for in the successful applicant.
- Complete the online application form and submit your CV and cover letter
- First impressions count so give yourself the best possible chance. Ensure your CV is up to date and highlights the skills and experience relevant to the role you are applying for.
- We will acknowledge all applications by email or in writing.
- We aim to complete the shortlisting process within a week of the closing date and you may be invited for an interview.
- Interviews are an opportunity for us to learn more about you and for you to get some further information about us and the role you have applied for.
- The interview will be a series of questions which will help us determine your fit for the role and the team you will be working with. The interview panel will usually be 2-3 interviewers and in some cases, there may be further testing or assessments.
- All applicants who are shortlisted will be offered the opportunity to bring support to the interview.
- We will ask for references to learn more about you. It would be great if you have the names and contact details of your current and recent employers on your CV.
- We will inform all unsuccessful applicants of the outcome of the interview as soon as possible.
- If you are successful we will make a verbal offer, followed by a written offer of employment. All new appointments are required to complete a criminal convictions check by the Ministry of Justice. This form will be sent out to you with your written offer of employment. You will need to complete the Ministry of Justice form and attach a copy of your photo ID. The offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory confirmation from the Ministry of Justice regarding any criminal convictions (other than those offences which you are not required to disclose under the Criminal Records (Clean Slate) Act 2004).
- We are happy to provide feedback to applicants at any time during the recruitment process.