The government funds much of New Zealand’s sport and recreation through the Ministry. Our role is to support government funded sports and recreation organisations (such as Sport New Zealand) by advising the Minister on board and management appointments, assessing organisational performance and encouraging agencies to work confidently and effectively.
- Māori radio – reo irirangi
- Te Papa’s new art season opens the glory box
- Ngā Tapuwae New Zealand First World War Trails
- Gallipoli: The scale of our war exhibition is coming!
- Experience Anzac in Motion on New Sights and Sounds Website
- Creative NZ and NZ History Research Trust to enhance coordination of funding for history
- Bengamin Morris : working big in the arts
- Uku Rere: Nga Kaihanga Uku & Beyond
- Campaign to save 'Hillary's Hut'