The government funds much of New Zealand’s sport and recreation through the Ministry. Our role is to support government funded sports and recreation organisations (such as Sport New Zealand) by advising the Minister on board and management appointments, assessing organisational performance and encouraging agencies to work confidently and effectively.
- It’s Time to Bring Fanfare Home to Christchurch
- Merchant Navy Day
- Last poppies placed in newly named Arras Tunnel
- NZSO performs The Creation 216 years since it brought fame to its composer
- Top performers arrive for Mozart’s greatest opera
- Ngā Toi | Arts Te Papa
- No Front Line - new Vietnam oral history
- Aotearoa update from Edinburgh!
Sport & recreation
Published 02 July, 2014 by Editor