The government funds much of New Zealand’s sport and recreation through the Ministry. Our role is to support government funded sports and recreation organisations (such as Sport New Zealand) by advising the Minister on board and management appointments, assessing organisational performance and encouraging agencies to work confidently and effectively.
- Pounamu – jade or greenstone
- Oral History Awards Tell Our Stories
- 175 years on – Treaty of Waitangi now and in future?
- Head to the national road show
- Young musicians team up with exciting Spanish conductor José Luis Gomez
- Rembrandt Remastered New Zealand Sign Language Tours
- Support the RNZB's London campaign
- ‘The arts make my life better’: New Zealanders
- Secret Power exhibition attracts international attention