- Voluntary welfare organisations
- Oral History Awards Tell Our Stories
- 175 years on – Treaty of Waitangi now and in future?
- Head to the national road show
- Young musicians team up with exciting Spanish conductor José Luis Gomez
- Rembrandt Remastered New Zealand Sign Language Tours
- Support the RNZB's London campaign
- ‘The arts make my life better’: New Zealanders
- Secret Power exhibition attracts international attention
What We Do
Our work is as diverse as the sector we support. We research New Zealand and provide rich online resources like Te Ara — the Encyclopedia of New Zealand. We produce books, advise government and look after New Zealand's national treasures. We tend to work behind the scenes, helping the people and organisations that contribute to making our culture thrive.